Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'Allo 'Allo All.

Rupert here, graphic design student , reality TV nut, track machine and internet addict.

I've been dabbling around on different blog mediums ( check out my most recent tumblr http://thewhiz.tumblr.com/) until I decided to migrate to blogspot.

Why? Well let's just say I'm mercurial that way :P

I hope you like the spiffy layout, I designed it myself :) Do check back as I'll be sharing awesome stuff I found on the internet and some design work I'll be doing as part of my course.

Think of me as a curator for all that's weird and wonderful on the web.

To kick-start things, check this video out .

It's a skinny kid outracing the great Asafa Powell on the mean streets of some anonymous Asian city. Its kinda clever how he gets Asafa running after him, too bad the bloke with the camera couldn't follow the whole race.

It reminds me of those football ads with Ronaldinho making the impossible look real, although you never know, maybe this kid is that FAST!


P.s. since its the first video I found, I've decided to be a little sentimental and base my blog url and name to mark the occassion.

14 comments:

  1. Hey Foster, what's this vid about?I've seen it a couple of times, did u take it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u still on the track team Mr. Foster? Dont tell me, your training with Asafa Powell now!LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting! Can't say that I've seen anything like this before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Who's this kid? He's fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm.. an interesting way to prove he runs faster than Asafa? But he is FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow its super cool..
    Cant believe Asafa got burnt by a kid..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sandy
    yeah i wish i was training with asafa powell.

    better believe it guys, i bet that kid can give even usain bolt a run for this money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloody spooky I tell you. Why didn;t he just call the cops though? Strange

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Asafa didn't run at his best because it wasn't necessary, he would catch that boy sooner or later: just avoiding tiring before his the afternoon training... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can a chinese kid beat world no. 3?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How far did the kid run? Where does he train?
    I am sure Asafa's agents are trying to pull the rug on this one.
    How come it is not on the news?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't we done with the whole fake viral videos already? Boy beats asafa, shows his tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. urm... it may be a bit too late and I guess the natural instinct is if you are a runner, u just run after the thief! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. it looks like powell is just jogging though but credit to that boy he is brave

    ReplyDelete